Skip to main content

Riverview Community School District

Academics, Responsibility, Respect, Growth, Honor...ARRGH!
Mobile Menu Toggle
Budget Salary MI School


New Medication School Policies

Without appropriate training and written permission from the parent and health care provider, soap, water, ice, Band-Aids and comfort are the only things that school personnel can administer.

If your student requires prescription or over the counter medication you must complete and have a physician complete a medication permission form. School personnel  can no longer give out any type of medication without parent/physician approval.  This includes cough drops, antacids, cough medicine, etc.

Please feel free to download the necessary forms and submit them to the office when complete.

Thank you.