Only the parent or legal guardian may enroll students.
Scanning with your smartphone
- Open NOTES and select a note or create a new one
- Tap the camera button then tap scan document
- Place your document in view of the camera
- If your iPhone is in auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the shutter button or one of the volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page.
- Tap keep scan
- Tap save or add additional scans to the document
- Open the camera app and position the document in the center of your view. The camera app will automatically detect the document
- Tap the scan button
- Tap the thumbnail image to review your scan
- Editing tools will appear. You can edit, crop and rotate your scan as needed
- Tap save and zoom in to make sure you have a good scan